Most of the time learners are not able to connect to College Board due to their birth date not being set for their account.
If your birth date was incorrectly set or not set at all (defaulting to a restricted account), please send a ticket to our Help Center by clicking on the Report a Problem and include the following information:
- Your Khan Academy username
- Your correct email
- Your correct birth date
- What year you'll graduate High School / What year you graduated
- The school you currently attend / The last school you attended
Note: Under-13 learners are not able to use this feature due to privacy restrictions.
If you are not able to see the option to link to your College Board account, it usually means that College Board is undergoing maintenance.
However, if you see the link and then get an error message, please submit a ticket by clicking on Report a Problem and provide us the following information so that we can investigate:
- The message of the error shown on your screen
- A screenshot of the error message
- A screenshot of the console log while trying to link your accounts
- How long it's been that you haven't been able to link your accounts