Most of the time learners are not able to connect to College Board due to their birth date not being set for their account.
If your birth date was incorrectly set or not set at all defaulting to a child restricted account, please send a ticket to our Help Center by clicking on the Report a Problem and include the following information for us to review this:
- Your Khan Academy username
- Your correct email
- Your correct birth date
- What year you'll graduate High School / What year you graduated
- The school you currently attend / The last school you attended
Note: Under-13 learners are not able to use this feature due to child privacy restrictions.
If you are not able to see the option to link to your College Board account, it means that College Board is undergoing a maintenance.
However, if you see the link and then get an error message, please submit a Help Center ticket by clicking on the Report a Problem and provide us the following information for us to better determine the root cause of the error message:
- The message of the error shown on your screen
- A screenshot of the error message
- A screenshot of the console log while trying to link your accounts
- Since when are you not able to link your accounts
Last updated December 8, 2017