If your child is using a Khan Academy child account, here is how to reset your child's password:
- Log in to the parent account.
- Click on your name at the top right and choose Settings.
- Scroll down to "Child accounts," and next to your child's name, click Settings.
- You are now on your child's settings page and will see the option to change their password when you scroll down.
Only parents can change the password for under-13 child accounts. You can find step-by-step instructions with screenshots here.
If your child's account was created with a Google account or another provider, you will need to follow the password instructions for that service.
- How do I reset my password?
- If my child is under age 13, what login options are there?
- How are child accounts different than regular accounts?
Last updated October 14, 2017