To delete your Khan Academy account, please follow these steps:
- Log in and click on your profile name at the top-right corner
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- On the Settings page scroll down and select delete your account
Note: If you log back in within 24 hours, your account will not be deleted and you will be notified of this.
If you have a child's account linked to your account, you will see a message stating:
"You must delete all of your child accounts before deleting your own account".
Child accounts can be deleted on the same page by following these steps:
- On the Settings page, scroll up to Child accounts
- Select Settings on the right side of your child's account
- Scroll down to and click on Delete (child account username)
After you have deleted the child account you will be able to go back to your account settings and delete your account.
Note: Deleting your account is a permanent action that will delete all progress and put a lock on your username. Your account cannot be restored once deleted. After deletion, the same email address can be used to create another account but a different username will be required. Resetting your point total is not an option at this time.
If you have issues, send a request from the email address associated with your Khan Academy account to firstname.lastname@example.org with your username, current number of points and detailed description of the issue.