This information can be seen in the old progress tab. This feature is only available for the accounts that were created before 07/23/2018.
To access the old Progress tab, please follow these steps:
- Go to your Teacher Dashboard and access any of your classes.
- Click on the Progress tab.
- Click Take me to the old Progress on the "Welcome to the new Progress page!" banner.
Note: The progress tab will only show up if you have a math or computer science course set as the course of your class.
We have a couple of ways you can check your students' missions progress:
1. You can download a report with their mastery percentage by pressing the Download button in the Progress tab. To access this:
- Select a class.
- Click the Progress tab.
- Set the Mission to the one you're looking for.
- Click on Download.
2. You also have access to the Progress by Student through the Progress tab. It should look something like this:
This should let you view stats per student: