Khan Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
We offer practice problems and instructional videos and articles on a range of academic subjects, including math, biology, chemistry, physics, economics and finance, history, grammar, preschool learning, and more. We provide teachers with tools and data so they can help their students develop the skills, habits, and mindsets for success in school and beyond.
Khan Academy has been translated into dozens of languages, and 15 million people around the globe learn on Khan Academy each month.
- Khan Academy Launches New Educational Program for Children Ages Two to Five
- Khan Academy and ETS Partner to Create Free Test Prep for Aspiring Teachers
- Khan Academy Launches Free LSAT Prep For All
- Amgen Foundation Awards Khan Academy $3 Million to Support Development of Free Biology Lessons
- Khan Academy Launches First-Ever National LearnStorm Education Challenge
- Khan Academy Adds Careers and Personal Finance
- New Data Links 20 Hours of Personalized Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy to 115-Point Average Score Gains on Redesigned SAT
- Khan Academy Announces Free LSAT Prep for All
- Khan Academy and Pixar Animation Studios Offer Free Lessons About Storytelling
- Khan Academy Adds Preschool Education
- Khan Academy Unwraps Pixar in a Box in Spanish
- Khan Academy Unwraps Pixar in a Box in Portuguese
- Khan Academy launches Pixar in a Box, a behind-the-scenes look at Pixar Animation Studios' creative process
- Free, Personalized Practice for the Redesigned SAT Now Available for All Students on KhanAcademy.org
- Classrooms using Khan Academy (images courtesy the J.A. and Kathryn Albertson Family Foundation)
Videos about Khan Academy in the Classroom (courtesy Khan Academy)
- Student ownership of learning in my classroom (video)
- Stories from students and teachers (article)
- 7th grade class - Kuna Middle School, Idaho (video)
- For information on permitted use of our logo, see our Trademark and Brand Usage Policy.
Follow us on...