To change your email address, go to your user account settings page at https://www.khanacademy.org/settings. On that page, you can change your email address by following these steps:
- Create a password for your account if you haven't already set one.
- Add your new email address by clicking "Connect another email" and following the instructions.
- Click the "Email" tab near the top of the page.
- Open the "Send email to" drop-down menu and select your new address *)
- (Optional) Remove your old email address by clicking the "Remove" link next to it.
*) If you have opted not to receive emails from Khan Academy, you will only see a button for allowing Khan Academy emails. To change your email address, you must first click that button. Now follow the instructions starting at 4. Once you have changed your (primary) email you can turn off the Enable email alternative again.