We're removing Missions in June 2020. See here for more information.
Here are some common causes for a loss of points or Missions progress, along with suggestions for troubleshooting:
- In our experience, the most common cause for a loss of points is accidentally forgetting to log in when practicing, or logging in with more than one account. Sometimes switching email address or between Google and Facebook causes users to accidentally end up with two separate accounts.
- Check that you are logged into the site with the appropriate account and that all related progress and points were recorded while logged in.
- If you are having trouble with your Google account, users have mentioned that the secondary or backup email address that you registered with Google will work to login to Khan Academy.
- If you have lost progress using the Course and Unit Mastery System, check out this article for more information about how that might have happened.
If you've confirmed that you are using the correct account but the issue is still occurring, please submit a problem report. In your report, please choose "I'm experiencing a technical issue with an area of Khan Academy" in the About field and provide as much detail as possible, including:
- Your username (if you have one) and the email associated with your account
- The name and URL of the mission in which you lost progress
- The approximate number of points you had and the last time you used the site
- Screenshots of lost progress if possible
- Any other details that might be helpful context