Sometimes the browser version is needed to determine the cause of a problem. This is no trouble at all if you send your Help request from the same device, using the same browser as you did when you were having difficulties. In that case, the information automatically follows your e-mail.
If you are filing a Help request from a different piece of equipment you need to specify the browser and browser version of the device where the problems were experienced. This is how to find the browser version.
- Click the button with three verticle dots in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Click Help.
- Click About Chrome
A window appears with the browser version in it.
- Click the button with three horizontal bars in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Click the question mark (?) in the bottom line of the menu.
- Click About Firefox.
A window appears. The browser version is the number below the header Firefox.
- Click "..." in the upper-right corner
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down and you will find the browser version under About this app.
- Click the cog wheel up in the right-hand corner of your browser.
- Click About Safari.
A window appears. The browser version is the number below the header Safari.
Last Updated: September 22nd, 2017
Images: September 22nd, 2017