Your Khan Academy profile includes your name (as you wish it to appear on the site), your unique username, widgets showing your accomplishments, your discussion posts, and the programs you've created with Khan Academy's Computer Programming tools.
If you are the age 13 or older, you can choose who's able to see each widget on your profile and if you'd like, you can include a brief biography and your location. If you are under 13, only your parent can edit the information on your profile.
Editing your Profile Settings
- Log in to your account by visiting the homepage
- Click either Edit Profile or your Name on the left
- The Edit basic info will pop-up
- Here, you can change your Real Name, Username, Location, and Bio
- Once you do, click Save
If you want to change who can see your Showcase, Badge Counts, Recent activity or Streak please follow these steps:
- Hover your mouse over Coaches/Everyone in the upper right corner of your Showcase.
- Click the drop-down menu to select
Switch to a different tab to see different information. For example:
- Home takes you back to your homepage.
- Programs show the programs you’ve created with our Computer Programming tools.
- On the Coaches tab, you can do the following:
- See a list of your current coaches
- Accept pending coach requests
- Remove coaches
- Add a coach or parent for yourself
Last updated October 9, 2017
Images updated October 9, 2017