Your Khan Academy profile includes your name (as you wish it to appear on the site), your unique username, and several “widgets” showing your accomplishments, your discussion posts, and the programs you've created with Khan Academy's computer programming tools. It's also where you can add or remove coaches.
If you are age 13 or older, you can choose who's able to see each widget on your profile and whether you'd like to include a brief biography and location. If you are under 13, only your parent can edit the information on your profile.
- Log in to your account at khanacademy.org. Once logged in, click your name at the top right. A menu will open.
- Click Profile.
- Scroll up to see your name, location, and biography.
- Click Edit Profile to change your name, location, or biography.
- Open the menu at the top of any widget to change who can see it.
- Switch to a different tab to see different information. For example…
- Home takes you back to your homepage.
- Programs shows the programs you’ve created with our computer programming curriculum.
- On the Coaches tab, you can…
- See a list of your current coaches
- Accept pending coach requests
- Remove coaches
- Add a coach or parent for yourself
Download these instructions as a PDF: Edit your profile.