If you are age 13 or older, you can use your Khan Academy account settings page for the following:
- Change your name (as you wish it to appear on the site), unique username, password, primary language, sound effect settings and video autoplay settings
- Connect/disconnect your Khan Academy account to a Google, Facebook, or email account
- Choose your Khan Academy homepage
- Specify your school
- Adjust your email preferences
- Permanently delete your Khan Academy account
Edit your account settings
Once logged in to your Khan Academy account:
- Click your name at the top right, which will open a menu
- Click Settings
- You'll find several sections within the Account tab, such as…
- Basics: Change your real name, username, birthdate, primary language, sound effects, and video auto-continue.
- Password: Change your current password.
- Linked accounts: Connect your Khan Academy account to a Google, Facebook, or email account. You can also disconnect accounts.
- Connect to CollegeBoard.org: Keep your Khan Academy account updated with your official SAT, PSAT/NMSQT®, PSAT 10, or PSAT 8/9 scores.
- SAT extended time accommodation: Sections and time.
- Accessibility: For visually impaired, hide content that requires a mouse to interact with the screen.
- Mobile phone number: Option to receive text message notifications for certain events.
- Roles: Choose your Khan Academy homepage (Learner, Parent, or Teacher / Coach).
- Public profile information: Specify your school (requires school ZIP code).
- Delete account: Permanently delete your Khan Academy account. :(
Use the Email tab to toggle your options for Notifications, Weekly activity reports, and Newsletters. You can also choose which email address these messages go to or unsubscribe from all messages.
If you are younger than 13, only your parent can edit your account settings.