Create your account
- To create your account, go to khanacademy.org. If you click Teachers, start here or Parents, start here, you will be guided through the process of adding students or children.
Note: No matter what you select, your account will still allow you the option to learn, coach, or parent.
Create/add your children or student accounts
- If you’re looking to parent or coach a student, once you've created your account, you can access Khan Academy's coaching tools by clicking your name at the top right of your screen and then selecting either Your students or Your children.
- Once you've created an account for yourself, you can create accounts for your students or children.
- For instructions on how to create accounts for the different scenarios, choose the appropriate guide below in the See also section.
Note: If your child is under 13, their account will have special privacy considerations.
Try it yourself
- Click on the Subjects menu at the top-left corner and start exploring! This is the best way to learn what your student or child will experience.
Check out our coach resources
- A coach can be a teacher, a parent, a mentor, or even a peer. No matter who they are, coaches are there to support their students, celebrate their victories, and help them find lessons in defeat. Even as a non-teacher you might find some of the teacher resources valuable.
Create accounts for an entire school or district: Clever
Get your class/students online
How do I create child accounts?
How can I log in if I or my child is under 13 years old?
How do I create my account?
Last updated October 12, 2017