Your child's profile shows their unique username, coaches, and accomplishments. If your child is under age 13, only you, your child, and your child's other coaches will be able to see your child's profile. You can learn more about how Khan Academy protects students under age 13 here.
If you have selected Parent as your Home page in your Settings, the Parent page will be the first you get to after logging in. You can always return to this view by clicking the Khan Academy logo at the top of every Khan Academy page.
- Select a child and click View summary.
- Your child’s summary will appear. Click View profile.
- At the top, you see your child’s unique username. You can find instructions for editing this username here.
4. Switch to a different tab to see different information.
- Badges shows the badges your child has already earned as well as the badges they can earn in the future.
- Projects shows the programs your child has created with our computer programming curriculum.
- Progress shows information about what your child has learned on Khan Academy.
- Coaches allows you to see a list of your child’s current coaches and choose whether your child is able to add other coaches.