We sometimes receive reports of errors in videos that have already been corrected with a small text box in the lower right-hand corner.
Here's what a Video with correction looks like: (see box below red arrow)
Unfortunately, corrections are not visible in full-screen mode.
Please watch the videos in small-screen mode first. This will allow you to know if corrections have been made. Take notes, if you wish to watch/show the video in full-screen later and there is a correction to be made, consult the notes ahead. In a class setting, you can then stop the video at the appropriate moment and explain.
If you would like to report a new clarification for an error in a video, please follow these steps:
- Begin typing in the Ask a question text box under the video or article.
- Look for the Report a mistake link to the right and click it.
- Clicking this will bring up a new text box at the bottom of Clarifications.
- When you begin typing in this box, directions about how to provide the best feedback will appear above the box.
- You can visit this article for more information about the steps listed above, and helpful screenshots.
Please note that the ability to provide clarifications is only available in the web browser and not the app! The feedback that you provide will go directly to the content team and they'll review it for accuracy. Thank you for helping to improve Khan Academy!
Last updated September 21, 2017
Images updated November 5, 2017