Intro to JS/ProcessingJS:
- What programming language do you teach?
- How do I program offline/outside of KA?
- My cursor is misplaced in the code editor. What's wrong?
- Does it matter which line I put my code on?
- Why does oh noes keep popping up?
- Which parts of ProcessingJS does Khan Academy support?
- How do I print my programs?
- If x++ adds one to x, does x+++ add two?
- What's the difference between === and == ?
- When do I use a for loop and when do I use a while loop?
- Why do I need variables? Isn't it easier to just type the number?
- What resources (images, scripts, etc) can I bring into webpages that I make on Khan Academy?
- Can I write ProcessingJS programs inside the webpage environment?