In order to investigate certain, extra-tricky problems, sometimes we may ask for advanced diagnostic reports on your end. This is definitely some extra work on your end, so we appreciate it tremendously when you're able to send these.
Here's how to find network response data for parts of the site that you're having trouble loading.
1. Using the Chrome browser, open up your developer tools.
2. Within your developer tools, go to the Network panel
3. Navigate to the part of Khan Academy that's been giving you trouble for this issue.
4. With your developer tools still open to the Network panel, interact with the content that hasn't been working. If this is a video, start playing the video.
5. Watch the assets that appear in the "Name" column as the video plays. If you've been having trouble watching the video, some of these should be red.
6. Click the red asset(s), then view their "Response" panel(s):
7. Copy and paste both the URL of the asset(s), and their respective Response data, into your support ticket.
8. Please also include screenshots of your entire screen when you submit these - these will help confirm that we're reading your logs correctly.
Note: When there are many red assets, you only need to include one of each "type".
So for the example above ^^ we only need Response data for one of the videoplayback?mime assets.
Thanks again for your help!