MAP Recommended Practice is a prototype. It may change or disappear at any time.
Khan Academy’s MAP Recommended Practice allows students to use their NWEA MAP Test scores to generate personalized study recommendations on Khan Academy. Teachers can enter scores for their students and track their progress by following the instructions below.
- Sign up for a Khan Academy account.
- Create a class and add your students.
- Enter NWEA MAP Test scores for your students at khanacademy.org/maptest or have your students login and enter their own scores, also at khanacademy.org/maptest.
- Have your students work on their recommended exercises at khanacademy.org/maptest. We recommend doing this personalized work in class for 30 minutes a week.
- Follow your student’s progress at khanacademy.org/maptest to see the number of exercises they have completed.
If you have additional questions about this prototype, please email us at email@example.com.