On Khan Academy, teachers have the ability to assign an entire course for students to master. For teachers, this article on Using self-paced practice and mastery in the classroom will give you step-by-step instructions on getting started.
Course mastery is available for all Khan Academy courses that have full practice content. Specifically, course mastery is available for:
- For Math: Most Math courses
- For Science: High school biology, AP Physics 1
- For Humanities: AP US Government and Politics, Grammar, US History
- For Economics: AP Macroeconomics
Here is the complete list of math courses with mastery enabled:
- Common Core-aligned Math for grades K-8
- Eureka Math-aligned math for grades 3-8
- Early math
- Integrated Math 1, 2, and 3
- Algebra 1 and 2
- AP Calculus AB and BC
- Statistics & probability
- AP Statistics
Note: While the Course Challenge can help students achieve Course Mastery, the Course Challenge can't be assigned on its own.