- Keep track of whether you are signed in or have previously signed in so that we can display all the features that are available to you.
- Remember your settings on the pages you visit, so that we can display your preferred content the next time you visit.
- Customize the function and appearance of the pages you visit based on information relating to your account; for example, in order to default you to a particular study level, or to remember customized settings for a report.
Some features and services on Khan Academy (particularly those that require you to sign-in) may not function properly if cookies are disabled or blocked in your browser.
If you find that your browser is blocked from accepting cookies at a school or district level, you may need to talk to a network administrator about whitelisting domains (see this article).
- Click on your browser’s options for customizing and controlling Chrome (the three dots in the top right corner).
- Click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Advanced drop-down arrow.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Look for the Allow section and click Add.
- Type the following cookies to allow them in your browser:
- Click on your browser’s menu (the three lines in the top right corner).
- Click Options.
- Click Privacy and Security on the menu on the left.
- Scroll down until you find the Cookies and Site Data.
- Click on Exceptions...
- Type in the following cookies to allow them in your browser:
In your Safari Preferences, under Privacy, make sure that the option to Block all cookies or the option to block cookies Always is not selected.
- Click on your browser’s settings (the three dots in the top right of the browser window).
- Click Settings.
- Click Privacy and Security on the left menu.
- In the Cookies section, select the Don’t block cookies option.