Deleting a child account is a little different than deleting an over 13 adult account.
Child accounts (under 13) cannot be deleted without having a parent account attached and linked to it.
If you want to delete a child's account from your linked parent account, you can do so by following these steps:
- Log in and select your Profile Name found in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- In the Settings page, scroll down to Child accounts
- Select Settings found on the right side of your child's account
- Scroll down to and click on Delete (child account username)
Note: Deleting a child account is a permanent action that will delete all progress and put a lock on your child’s username. Their account cannot be restored once deleted.
If you’d like to delete your own account, you can find instructions on how to do so here.
If you encounter any issues, please send a request to our support team from your Khan Academy account. Also, please include your username, current number of energy points, and a detailed description of the issue.