I need help with
Teachers & Coaches
- Can a user have multiple coaches? Is there a way to add a co-teacher?
- My school uses Google Apps for Education. Can my students create Khan Academy accounts using their Google accounts?
- I entered my students' emails to invite them to join my class. Why haven't they received invitations?
- I'm new to coaching on Khan Academy. How can I be a good coach?
- How can I create a coach account for myself?
- I'm a teacher, coach or parent: How do I start using the site?
- What research has been done about Khan Academy?
- Can I restrict my students to <whatever>?
- I'd like to share Khan Academy with my colleagues or school, what materials do you have to help?
- Why aren't my students able to master skills we work on in class? They don't seem to show up in Mastery Challenges.
- What if I have a class that's not Math or Computer Programming?
- Why are my students achieving “practiced” on skills without answering five questions in a row correctly?
- How do I make recommendations?
- Can different students in the same class work on different missions?
- Does Khan Academy provide audio support for exercises?
- What happened to the pretest and "getting to know you"?
- How do I see what I recommended to my student(s)?
- Can students remove recommendations?