I need help with
Teachers & Coaches
- I'm new to coaching on Khan Academy. How can I be a good coach?
- How can I create a coach account for myself?
- I'm a teacher, coach or parent: How do I start using the site?
- How do I create accounts for students / become their coach?
- Why should I create accounts for students?
- How can I add my class to Khan Academy?
- Can I restrict my students to <whatever>?
- I'd like to share Khan Academy with my colleagues or school, what materials do you have to help?
- Why aren't my students able to master skills we work on in class? They don't seem to show up in Mastery Challenges.
- What if I have a class that's not Math or Computer Programming?
- Why are my students achieving “practiced” on skills without answering five questions in a row correctly?
- What happened to the COACH link at the top left of my screen? How do I get to my coach page now?
- Which browsers are supported?
- Can I choose what skills my student practices?
- Where can I find content that isn't math?
- If I don't have an internet connection, how can I use Khan Academy?
- How can I access progress information for my students?
- How can I delete a class list or remove a student from a class list?