June brought summer and sun and new course content! Bask in the glow of updates to courses in Arts and Humanities, Computing, and Economics and Finance:
In Arts and Humanities
AP US History (Articles)
Art in 19th Century Europe (Articles)
Art of Asia (Articles)
Art of the Americas to World War I (Articles)
- Inventing "America" for Europe: Theodore de Bry
- Mestre Valentim, Passeio Publico, Rio de Janeiro
- Mission Churches as Theaters of Conversion in New Spain
Baroque to Neoclassical art in Europe (Articles)
Europe 1300-1600 (Articles)
US Government and Civics (Videos)
- Why was George Washington the first president?
- What was the Articles of Confederation?
- What was the Gilded Age?
AP Computer Science Principles (Articles, Exercise)
- AP CSP Content Aligned to Standards
- AP CSP Standards Aligned to Content
- Email, SMS, and Social Media
- Chat, Video Conferencing, and Collaborative Software
- Crowdsourcing, Crowdfunding, and Open Innovation
- Sensor Networks
- Smart Buildings, Transport, and Grids
- Communication, Collaboration, and Crowdsourcing (Exercise)
In Economics and Finance
AP Macroeconomics (Article, Exercises)
Please sign in to leave a comment.