I need help with
- Computer Programming FAQ
- Which Markup and Stylesheet languages do you teach?
- What programming languages do you teach?
- How do I program offline/outside of KA?
- Does it matter which line I put my code on?
- If x++ adds one to x, does x+++ add two?
- What's the difference between === and == ?
- When do I use a for loop and when do I use a while loop?
- Why do I need variables? Isn't it easier to just type the number?
- Why does oh noes keep popping up?
- Which parts of ProcessingJS does Khan Academy support?
- How do I print my programs?
- What resources (images, scripts, etc.) can I bring into webpages that I make on Khan Academy?
- Can I write ProcessingJS programs inside the webpage environment?
- Are the Python videos available?
- What are the code reviewing guidelines?
- What are the guidelines for answering programming questions?
- How can I report a problem in Computer Programming?