I need help with
Questions that are asked frequently about the SAT content.
- Why am I not able to connect to College Board?
- How do I review my SAT practice answers?
- Do you offer SAT II practice materials?
- Do you have an iPhone or Android app I can use for SAT practice?
- How can I watch the SAT videos offline?
- How do I disconnect my Khan Academy account from a CollegeBoard.org account?
- How does Khan Academy create the Official SAT Practice exams and test questions?
- Can I print out your practice exams and automatically upload my answers to the system?
- Do the different skill levels map to the mastery levels in regular Khan Academy math?
- Is there a way for me to tell the system I’m just guessing?
- Do you have any way to practice for the essay question?
- I ran into a mistake on a question; how can I let you know it needs to be fixed?
- The system started me at Level 2 (easier) but I’m ready for Level 3 or 4; can I skip ahead to those questions?
- I’ve answered all the Level 4 (harder) questions for a skill but want to keep practicing; is there a way I can practice the questions from the other levels?
- I need to practice for the PSAT/NMSQT® or PSAT 8/9; where should I go?
- Why isn’t the activity tab in my profile showing my SAT practice activity?
- I’m a teacher or parent; how can I follow my students’ progress on SAT?
- Why don't my PSAT/NMSQT® scores show up after I connected to College Board?
- Can I get extra time for SAT practice?
- Can I get an estimated SAT score?
- How do I assign SAT/PSAT to my class?
- How can I track my student’s progress on SAT/PSAT prep?
- Where can I find the PSAT/SAT material?
- How can I find SAT content?
- Can I pause the test and come back later?
- Can I reset my scores?