I need help with
Questions that are asked frequently about the SAT content.
- Do you offer SAT II practice materials?
- Do you have an iPhone or Android app I can use for SAT practice?
- Can I watch the SAT videos offline?
- I accidentally connected my Khan Academy account to a student's, or someone else's, College Board account, how do I disconnect it?
- How does Khan Academy create the Official SAT Practice exams and test questions?
- Can I print out your practice exams and automatically upload my answers to the system?
- What do the different skill levels mean? Do they map to the mastery levels in regular Khan Academy math?
- Is there a way for me to tell the system that for a particular question, I’m just guessing? I guessed, got some right, and went up a level, but now the questions it’s giving me are too hard.
- Do you have any way to practice for the essay question?
- I ran into a mistake on a question. How can I let you know it needs to be fixed?
- The system started me at Level 2, easier, but I’m ready for Level 3 or 4. Can I skip ahead to those questions?
- I’ve answered all the Level 4 (harder) questions for a skill but want to keep practicing. Is there a way I can practice the questions from the other levels?
- I need to practice for the PSAT/NMSQT® or PSAT 8/9; where should I go?
- Why isn’t the activity tab in my profile showing my SAT practice activity?
- I’m a teacher or parent; how can I follow my students’ progress?
- Why don't my PSAT/NMSQT® scores show up after I connected to College Board?
- Can I get extra time for SAT practice?
- Can I get an estimated SAT score?
- How do I add SAT/PSAT as a Mission?
- How can I track my progress/my student’s progress on SAT prep?
- Where can I find the PSAT/SAT material?
- Can I pause the test and come back later?
- Can I reset my scores?